- Minimum of three years of experience in a professional services environment (preferably consulting or legal) supporting upper level management.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills required: proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook as well as Adobe Acrobat. Advanced PowerPoint skills preferred.
- Ability to work independently and identify and recommend approaches to solve problems proactively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities in a rapidly changing environment.
- Proven time management, organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and with time constraints.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with clients, vendors and co-workers.
- Flexibility and willingness to occasionally work overtime as needed.
Candidate must be able to submit verification of his/her legal right to work in the United States, without company sponsorship.
BRG is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.